Tanner Gomes is an American singer and songwriter. He gained prominence after appearing in the 19th season of “The Voice”. He sang Dustin Lynch’s ‘Cowboys and Angels for the blind auditions.
Gomes gave his best performance. Moreover, he rocked the stage with his bold voice and all the audiences loved it. Also, three out of four judges turned their chairs.
Moving on, Kelly Clarkson was the first to turn the chair. However, John Legend and Gwen Stefani pressed the buzzer later. Clarkson was so amazed that she gave Tanner a standing ovation as well.
|Height||About 5 feet 11 inches|
10 Facts on Tanner Gomes from The Voice
- Tanner Gomes is a famous American singer. He is on the hype as one of the contestants for “The Voice 2020“.
- Despite being popular, the singer does not have a Wikipedia. But several online sites have his bio details.
- Talking about nationality, Gomes is American. He was born in the United States and is based in Nashville.
- Tanner is somewhere in the age of 30s. Until now, there are no details about his real birthday and star sign.
- As a matter of fact, Gomes is good looking. He has a decent height and physique. However, his body measurements are unknown.
- Moving on, the singer is in a love relation. Madeline Hunt is his girlfriend. She is a journalist as well as a news anchor.
- Coming to family, Tanner has awesome parents and siblings. Still, not much information about them is revealed.
- Gomes is a music enthusiast. He is very passionate and dedicated to it. To try his luck and prove his talent, he auditioned for “The Voice”.
- All the audience and judges were mesmerized by his voice. But among all, Tanner chose to be in the team of Kelly Clarkson.
- Considering social media, Gomes is present on Instagram and Twitter. He has gained 4.4 K and 247 followers respectively.