Kyle Walker is an English professional footballer who signed for Manchester City for a reported fee of £45 million, making him the then-most expensive defender in the world, in 2017. He plays as a right back for Manchester City and the England national team. He began his career in the youth system at Sheffield United, before signing for Tottenham Hotspur in 2009. During his time at Spurs, Walker was loaned out twice to Queens Park Rangers and Aston Villa respectively before establishing himself as a first-team regular.
Walker has represented England at various youth levels before making his senior debut in 2011. He was part of England’s squads that reached fourth place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro 2020. He has made a total of 50 appearances for England, scoring once in a friendly against Germany.
Talking about the current game, Walker has regularly been used at either right back or right centre back by Southgate as a method of dealing with quick wingers, and it seems impossible England will line up without him if the France game takes place. He has 2.6 million followers on his Instagram ‘kylewalker2‘ account. What Is The Ethnicity Of Kyle Walker?
Kyle Walker Ethnicity
Kyle Walker belongs to Jamaican ethnicity. He believes strongly in giving back to the community and helping those who are less fortunate. Kyle Walker’s belongs to Christianity.
He is extremely passionate about his work and strives to be the best he can be in everything that he does. He was born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and grew up in the Sharrow area of the city.
Kyle Walker signed a boot deal with Nike to wear the T90 Laser IV which were also worn by Wayne Rooney, in 2012. He made his first start on 15 November, in a 1–0 win against Sweden, after which he was the man-of-the-match.
Kyle Walker Parents
Kyle Walker’s father name is Michael and mother named, Tracey Walker in the Sharrow area of Sheffield, England. He has siblings as well. He has three sons, Roman, Riaan, and Reign, with fiancée Annie Kilner.
Kyle Walker Club Lists
- Sheffield United
- Northampton Town (loan)
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Sheffield United (loan)
- Queens Park Rangers (loan)
- Aston Villa (loan)
- Manchester City
Kyle Walker Honours
- Football League Championship: 2010–11
- Football League Cup runner-up: 2014–15
- Premier League: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2020–21, 2021–22
- FA Cup: 2018–19
- EFL Cup: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21
- FA Community Shield: 2018, 2019
- UEFA Champions League runner-up: 2020–21
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship runner-up: 2009
- UEFA Nations League third place: 2018–19
- UEFA European Championship runner-up: 2020
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2011
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2011–12
- PFA Team of the Year: 2011–12 Premier League, 2016–17 Premier League, 2017–18 Premier League
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2020