Read about Sitara Shah Wikipedia, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Instagram and 10 facts. Sitara Shah is The British actress.
Sitara Shah is an actress who has recently started acting in movies and TV series. She grew in a safe and loving environment of her parents and family.
She has always been interested and active in arts rather than only formal studies. During the school and high school life, she wrote the poet, practiced music, and dance with her heart out.
With all those talents, she chose acting as her passion and started to pursue a career in acting.
|Birthday||January 21, 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
10 Facts on Sitara Shah
- Sitara Shah is 29 years old of age. As of Now, the actress doesn’t have her own Wikipedia bio.
- She stands height of 5 Feet 4 Inches tall. The details of her exact body measurements is not known. However, going through her photosshe looks average built.
- Sitara is a High School graduate with credits in stage and acting. Besides, she is also a skilled musician and dancer.
- After graduation from high school, she moved to gain her further education.
- In University, the actress was trained improving and sharping her acting talent. She graduated with a B.F.A in Theatre from the University.
- She belongs to British nationality. Information relating to her ethnicity and race is unknown to date.
- Information relating to her eye color, hair color, shoe size and dress size is missing to date.
- The information about the relationships of Sitara Shah is not known thus whether she has a boyfriend or not cannot be confirmed.
- About the Instagram account of Sitara , either she has no account or she has kept it very far from the public as the account is found. But she has 476 followers on her Twitter account.
- The information about earnings and net worth of Sitara is not available. She might have her earnings around $100 Thousand to $300 Thousand dollars.
Happy Birthday to ?
Sitara Shah January 21, 1991 is a British actress who portrayed Parvati Patil in the film…
Posted by HarryPotter Fans Forever on Wednesday, 21 January 2015