Shannon Everett is not a new face in the film industry but it has been quite a while since she last appeared in a television show or a movie. It was back in the year 1992 when she played her only movie named Stringer.
She had played the role of Kyra Thompson but since then, she has never appeared in any of the cinemas or even in the television shows. People were excited to watch her act but it was very sad that she did not continue her career since then. However, she was seen in various commercials and YouTube videos.
In fact, one of the YouTube videos can be seen above. It was quite weird to find her and after nearly 28 years, she has been in the limelight. She has been well recognized mainly because of her father, Chad Everett who was a popular American actor and her mother Shelby Grant who was also an actress.
Quick Facts: Shannon Everett
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Chad Everett, Shelby Grant|
|Siblings||Katherine Thorp Everett|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
10 Facts About Shannon Everett:
- Shannon Everett’s date of birth, as well as age, remains unknown but we predict that she is in her late forties right now.
- Sadly, there is no Wikipedia page to feature her achievements and other personal details about her.
- As per some of the information, we are sure her height is around 5 feet and 7 inches.
- It doesn’t seem that she is active on Instagram currently.
- Although we believe she is of age to get married already, she has not been so much into social media which is why we are unable to find out about her relationship status and her boyfriend too.
- Shannon has been best known as an actress who played in just one movie back in the year 1992 named Stringer.
- Her role as Kyra Thompson in this movie was probably the first and the last role she played.
- She is also very popular for being the daughter of the popular actors, Chad Everett, and Shelby Grant.
- She has a sister whose name is Katherine Thorp Everett.
- The estimated net worth of Shannon has been known to be approximately $2 million.