- Source of Wealth: Walmart
- Age: 68
- Birth Place: United States of America
- Marital Status: Married (Bill Laurie)
- Full Name: Nancy Walton Laurie
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: May 1951
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Education: University of Memphis
- Children: 1 (Elizabeth Paige Laurie Dubbert)
American billionaire and heiress Nancy Walton Laurie has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion as of December 2015 according to Forbes. Most of her net worth is derived from Wal-Mart which was previously manager by her father James “Bud” Walton. When her father died, Nancy and Ann, her sister, inherited large chunks of shares in Wal-Mart.
Currently, Nancy Walton Laurie serves as the founder of president of Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet, a New York City-based dance company. She also owns Columbia Performing Arts Centre which is a dance studio based in Columbia, Missouri. In the past, Nancy and her husband Bill Laurie owned the hockey team the St. Louis Blues, which they later sold to Dave Checketts in 2005.
To date, Wal-Mart currently hires more than 2.2 million employees across the globe and the company earns a total sales of $444 billion. In addition to Wal-Mart, Nancy Walton Laurie owns shopping centers, Providence Bank, and commercial real estates.