Kimie Tsukakoshi is an Australian actress who is best known for her appearance in the comedy series, The Bureau of Magical Things. The actress portrayed the role of “Kyla Gren” in the first season of the show. And without any surprises, she will be there for the second season as well. Her lead role has surely impressed a lot of filmmakers and producers.
Moreover, the actress is also known for her part as “Heidi Thomson” in the TV show, The Family Law. Besides, Kimie is also a dancer and singer. She has a little crush on jazz music. The actress is well trained in ballet as well. No wonder she is getting a lot of fame. Kimie is an allrounder and she has been gathering quite a lot of appraisals these days. Here are the 10 facts you need to know about her.
Quick Facts: Kimie Tsukakoshi
10 Facts on Kimie Tsukakoshi
- Kimie Tsukakoshi is an Australian actress and singer who is best known for her lead role in the comedy series, The Bureau of Magical Things.
- Despite her excellent performances, no one has yet dedicated Kimie Tsukakoshi to a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Kimie is just 21 years old as of 2020.
- The actress possesses a great height as well. She is Asian by ethnicity.
- However, she doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend though. The actress is currently single and solely focused on her career.
- Her fans have been very active on Instagram as well. Kimie has over 8500 followers until now.
- Furthermore, Kimie Tsukakoshi celebrates her birthday on May 15 every year with her family.
- Speaking of which, she was born to a Chinese mother and Japanese father.
- The actress is currently based in Sydney, Australia. She was born there.
- She has her bio written on IMDb and other web portal sites. Also, the actress’s bio can be found on Famous BIrthdays as well.