Joseph P. Gill (July 13, 1919 – December 17, 2006) was a prolific American magazine writer and comic book screenplay writer. He co-created the superheroes Captain Atom, Peacemaker, and Judomaster, among other characters, for Charlton Comics. Gill is widely regarded as the most prolific writer in the world of comic books, according to comics historians. According to Mark Evanier, a historian and writer, Gill “A astonishing amount of comics were written by him. In his category, there are around a half-dozen men. No one would be shocked if someone came back and claimed he was the most prolific person ever.”
Joseph P. Gill Net Worth : $ 11 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Joseph P. Gill Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Joseph P. Gill Wiki
|Full Name||Joseph P. Gill|
|Net Worth||$11 Million|
|Date Of Birth||1919-07-13|
|Profession||Miscellaneous Crew, Camera Department|
|Nicknames||Joe Gill, Gill, Joe|
Joseph P. Gill FAQ
- How did Joseph P. Gill get so rich?
- What is Joseph P. Gill Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Joseph P. Gill Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Joseph P. Gill make per day?
- How much Joseph P. Gill Net Worth ?
- How Joseph P. Gill become rich ?
- How does Joseph P. Gill make money ?
- What is Joseph P. Gill Income ?
- How much Joseph P. Gill Salary ?
- How old is Joseph P. Gill Age ?
- How tall is Joseph P. Gill Height ?