Jorge Antonio Guerrero is a popular and successful Mexican actor known for his movies or TV series such as Roma (2018), Operacion Bolivar ( Les Oiseaux Ivres (2020). His first debut performance as Cadete Tello in the TV series, “Luis Miguel” in the year 2018. His acting skills and unique personality has attracted many viewers and directors as well.
Additionally, his recurring role in the TV drama titled, ‘Hernan’ as Xicoténcatl in 2019 became popular and rose into prominence in the film industry. According to IMDB, he has acted in more than nine films and TV series.
Let’s delve into his personal life and explore enough information about his career, age, nationality, and many more.
Quick Facts: Jorge Antonio Guerrero
|Name||Jorge Antonio Guerrero|
10 Facts on Jorge Antonio Guerrero
- Jorge Antonio Guerrero was born in 1993. At present, his age is 27 years old. Also, he celebrates his birthday on the 28th of June every year.
- He was born and raised in Mexico. Hence, he holds Mexican nationality.
- According to public sources, Jorge stands at a decent height and a moderate weight. Although, his body measurements are missing from the record.
- Speaking about his net worth 2020, Antonio is very good at keeping secrets. That’s why his current net worth or salary earning is still not disclosed on the internet.
- He is active on Instagram under the name @jorgeaguerrero_ with around 17.5k devotees.
- Sadly, he has no wiki page lately but we can find his career details on IMDB.
- Jorge was nominated for the best supporting actor in the Ariel award in 2019.
- Describing his relationship status, Jorge is possibly single and not dating anyone lately. There are not any kind of rumors or controversies available regarding his girlfriend or partner in the media. This shows that he is unmarried and has no children.
- As mentioned above, Jorge is secretive about his personal life. Moreover, he never shares his parent’s details on the internet.
- Currently, he is active on Twitter with a good number of followers.