Joelle Uzyel is an American interior designer and businesswoman. She is famous for her new show, “Murder House Flip”.
Quick Facts: Joelle Uzyel
|Profession||Interior Designer Entrepreneur|
She isn’t a famous personality in showbiz. However, she is a renowned entrepreneur. Not much about her personal life is on board.
Recently, she has been getting limelight for her new TV show, Murder House Flip. The TV series is based on a home renovation concept with a lot of drama.
The story is all about a mysterious house where many murders have happened.
Below are some facts about Joelle. Keep reading !!
10 Facts About Joelle Uzyel
- Joelle Uzyel is a famous American entrepreneur and interior designer. Her birthdate is not available on the internet. So, it is impossible to trace her age.
- She doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia. But, different media outlets have gathered details about her. You can read it all to know her personal and professional details.
- Born and raised in Beverly Hills, she is American by nationality. She is of white ethnicity. And, she resides in Los Angeles.
- Much about her family and parents is also not on board. Also, they have preferred to stay away from media exposure over the years. Besides, she grew up with her sister and business-partner, Liana.
- Joelle appeared on the new TV series, Murder House Flip. The series gave her fame and recognition. Before this, she has never appeared on TV series and films.
- She is a married woman. But, she has kept details about her husband a secret. Also, she has 2 children whose whereabouts are unknown.
- Joelle is the co-owner of JL decors. She established the interior designing company with her sister.
- Her educational background is still a mystery. Nothing about her childhood is available.
- She must have earned a net worth over a million dollars. However, the amount is yet under review.
- She has 18 thousand followers on her Instagram.