Who is Jay Critch? He is professionally known as Jay Critch. He touted to fame as an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is signed to Interscope Records and Rich the Kid’s record label Rich Forever Music. Tune in bio and know more about Jay Critch’s age, height, weight, family, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
Jay Critch Height & Weight
How tall is Jay Critch? He stands at a height of 6 ft 5 in tall or else 1.95 m or 195 cm. He weighs around 70 Kg or 154 lbs. His body stats are 44-32-39 inches. His biceps size are 19 inches. He has dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Jason Critchlow|
|Nick Name||Jay Critch|
|Famous As||Singer, Rapper|
|Birthday||February 25, 1997|
|Height||approx 6 ft 5 in (1.95 m)|
|Weight||approx 70 Kg (154 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-39 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Facts about Jay Critch
- Jay Critch Wiki & Bio: He was born and raised in Clinton Hills, Brooklyn, New York. He grew up with an older brother and a younger sister.
- Jay Critch’s Age: At present, he is 23-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- He started putting out music on SoundCloud in 2016 and blew up a year later.
- He and rapper Famous Dex have both signed to Rich Forever record label.
- Jay Critch Nationality & Ethnicity: He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He born to a Trinidadian mother and a Guyanese/British father.
- Critch grew up listening to Fabolous, Lil Wayne, and Jay-Z, as well as many rappers from New York City.
- Career Timeline: As a child, he was fascinated by listening to his older brother rap.
- His first major collaboration was with Rowdy Rebel on the song “Man Down” in 2015.
- In 2016, he began uploading songs on SoundCloud.
- He became the subject of widespread attention in 2016, when his song “Did It Again” was remixed by Rich the Kid, who signed him to Rich Forever Music in November.
- Their collaboration went viral, with the music video gaining over a million views in the first week of its release.
- In November 2018, Jay Critch released his debut solo mixtape, Hood Favorite. It features guest appearances from Offset, French Montana and Fabolous.
- He is signed to Interscope Records and Rich the Kid’s record label Rich Forever Music.
- Social Media Platforms: He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.