Quigley aka Casey Goode recently gave birth to a son in September 2020, her son later contracted COIVD-19 but has been released from the hospital after recovering. His health condition has greatly improved as per the social media influencer’s statement.
She and her husband welcomed their son with an Instagram post on September 23 right after his birth.
Casey is a former American Idol contestant and a musician who has amassed decent social media influence.
Quick Facts: Casey Goode: Facts on American Idol Alum
|Birthday||April 29, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Profession||Singer; Social Media Star|
10 Facts About Casey Goode
- Casey Goode is married to Alex Goode, he had been her boyfriend for a long time before they tied the knot on July 29, 2017, according to Famous Birthdays.
- She added another member to her family when she gave birth to their son in September 2020.
- Her newborn was diagnosed with the Coronavirus and was placed in a hospital requiring oxygen but has since been discharged from care.
- It is believed her son Max, contracted the virus from a medical professional who had provided care for him.
- Casey goes by the alias Quigley, which is her stage name. She has amassed over 287,000 followers on Instagram and is a decently popular name in modern pop music.
- The star began her career Quigley in 2012 and released songs on social media platforms. She was also a contestant on the 8th season of American Idol. In fact, she first became popular due to her appearance on the singing reality show.
- Since 2012 she has been active on social media and has made it her home base for releasing music. She started releasing music on SoundCloud and YouTube.
- One of her songs has also been featured in a TV series.
- As of 2020, she has taken a temporary hiatus due to her pregnancy and subsequent childbirth.
- Casey, her husband, and their son live in Los Angeles.