Robert Paul “Bounce” Melvin (conceived October 28, 1961) is the administrator of the Oakland Athletics, and a previous Major League Baseball catcher. During a 10-year playing profession, he played from 1985–94 for seven unique groups. In his eight-year overseeing profession, he has dealt with the Seattle Mariners (2003–04), the Arizona Diamondbacks (2005–09), and the Oakland Athletics (2011–present).
Bob Melvin Net Worth : $ 1.9 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Bob Melvin Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Bob Melvin’s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Bob Melvin Wiki
|Full Name||Bob Melvin|
|Net Worth||$1.9 Million|
|Date Of Birth||1920|
|Place Of Birth||Lancaster, Missouri, USA|
|Profession||Manager, Baseball player|
Bob Melvin FAQ
- How did Bob Melvin get so rich?
- What is Bob Melvin Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Bob Melvin Wife / Husband Net Worth ?
- How much does Bob Melvin make per day?
- How much Bob Melvin Net Worth ?
- How Bob Melvin become rich ?
- How does Bob Melvin make money ?
- What is Bob Melvin Income ?
- How much Bob Melvin Salary ?
- How old is Bob Melvin Age ?
- How tall is Bob Melvin Height ?