Anna Francolini’s role as HJ Keane on the TV mini-series ‘Roadkill’ added to her already impressive catalog of TV shows and movies.
Francolini’s career started in 1996, and in her more than 2 decades as an actress, she has worked on numerous stage productions and series.
She is also known for her voice role in the cartoon series ‘Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends’ and ‘Thomas & Friends: Meet the Characters!’.
Quick Facts: Anna Francolini: 10 Facts On Roadkill Actress
|Birthday||30 October 1973|
|Salary||$1 million to $5 million|
ATTENTION ALL ACTORS: Tomorrow is National Feedback from Self Tapes Day!!!! Can’t wait to hear what they think!!! ?
— Anna Francolini (@annafrancolini) October 30, 2020
10 Facts About Anna Francolini’s
- Anna Francolini was born on 30 October 1973 and her age is 47 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Francolini’s WIki page is being updated but you can read all about her in this article.
- She is married to a feature film and television scriptwriter named Toby Davies as reported by Fandom. She and her husband have been married for a lot of years.
- The star actress has been working for over 30 years and her net worth is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- She does not have an Instagram account and she does not use the platform, however, she does use Twitter where she has more than 1200 followers.
- The actress regularly shares her work and events on the platform, followers on her social media account also get sneak peeks into her latest work.
- Anna started her career back in 1996 and she has since become one of the best-known TV series actresses in the UK.
- Her breakthrough role was in 2005, she was cast in Rome. She played Clarissa in all 8 episodes of the show. She played Gina in the Thomas animated series.
- In 2020, she was cast in the TV mini-series ‘Roadkill‘, a political drama starring Hugh Laurie.
- The mini-series has gotten worldwide fame due to the political nature of its content.