Angela Ducey is a successful American philanthropist and businesswoman. She is the First Lady of Arizona. She became the First Lady of Arizona following her husband Doug Ducey’s inauguration in January 2015. Since becoming the First Lady, Angela has prioritized children’s welfare and charity.
NOW: Governor @dougducey & First Lady Angela Ducey arrive at #AZ’s 5th Annual ACEs Summit. Very proud of the widespread support towards trauma informed care in #AZ. TY to all nat’l, local, & regional stakeholders for joining in today’s important conversations. #TraumaInformedAZ pic.twitter.com/Aq3RI85Z6E
— Arizona Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith & Family (@AZGOYFF) December 11, 2018
Angela Ducey met her husband Doug Ducey while they were at Arizona State University. Since then, they have been together. The couple is married for well over 20 years and is proud parents to three children, all sons.
Quick Facts: Angela Ducey: Doug Ducey’s Wife
|Age||in her 50s|
|Education||Arizona State University|
Here are some lesser-known facts about the First Lady of Arizona Angela Ducey.
10 Facts About Angela Ducey
- Angela Ducey is a well-known American businesswoman and philanthropist. She is also the First Lady of Arizona. She is married to the Governor of Arizona.
- She was born in Arizona, the United States. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- The First Lady is yet to share her birth and age detail in the media. Her age is not mentioned on her Wikipedia page.
- Her husband is currently 56 years of age. And the two have been together since their high school days. Possibly, she could be as aged as her husband.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public. She has worked as a sales manager for Gallo Wines. She also worked for a few food companies
- She is a graduate of Arizona State University.
- Angela Ducey met her husband Doug Ducey while pursuing her graduate degree at Arizona State University. Now, the couple is married for around 25 years.
- Angel and her husband are parents to three children, Jack, Sam, and Joe Ducey.
- She currently lives in Paradise Valley with her husband and three children.
- She is not active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. Meanwhile, you can find her husband Doug Ducey on Twitter as @dougducey.