What can I do with old speakers?
If the Speakers Still Work
- Turn Old Desktop Speakers Into a Loud Charging Station. You aren’t alone. …
- Make an Internet Radio. …
- Turn Car Speakers Into a Boombox. …
- The Lethargic Option: Add a Chromecast. …
- Repurpose Grills as Earring Holders. …
- Speakers Make Excellent Bookshelves and Wooden Furniture.
Is there a market for old stereo equipment?
As a general rule, most transistorized equipment — mainly receivers from the 70’s and 80’s — are not worth as much as you’d like them to be. Tube gear generally is in great demand by aficionados and collectors and can sell for the big bucks.
Where can I sell my home theater speakers?
- Forum. The conversation begins and ends here.
- Bluebook. The right price.
- Virtual Systems. Let the world see what you’ve built.
- Merch. Rep the community and hobby you love so much.
Where can I sell my speakers Reddit?
Where is best place to sell lightly used speakers?
- Fb marketplace.
Why do old stereos sound better?
Answer: When it comes to receivers and amplifiers, older can be better. The amplifier sections in new receivers often don’t have the power and electrical current capability of vintage models, especially going from a stereo receiver to a surround sound receiver as you did.