How do I refresh my iPhone data profile?
- From the home screen, tap Phone. This will update both the data profile and the PRL.
- On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.
- Tap OK. The handset will search for profile updates and install them.
What does PRL mean on iPhone?
March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) The Preferred Roaming List (PRL) is a database residing in a wireless (primarily CDMA) device, such as a cellphone, that contains information used during the system selection and acquisition process.
Should I Update PRL?
Not all hacking is good, kids, and when it adversely affects the network, it makes the other, good kind of hacking look bad. The PRL is usually sent as an over-the-air update when needed, but often — especially if you travel a lot — it’s necessary to manually update it.
How do I update my Sprint iPhone?
For easier use of the Sprint network
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Phone“
- Tap “SIM Applications”
- Tap “Update“
- Tap “Dismiss”
- When the following screen is displayed, tap “Accept”
How do I manually update my iPhone carrier settings?
Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install your carrier update.
How can I speed up my Sprint LTE?
Improve your network experience
- Restart your phone to refresh the wireless signal.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Perform routine software updates on your device.
- Update the Preferred Roaming List (PRL) on your device to enhance connections and prolong battery life.
- Refresh your phone’s data profile.