How do I restart the print spooler in Windows 10?
How to restart the Printer Spooler in Windows 10
- From the Cortana Search Bar Type in Services and select the Services Desktop App.
- Scroll down the list of services and right click on Print Spooler.
- Click on Restart. Click to rate this post! [Total: 20 Average: 4.3] Advertisements.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print
Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer stuck spooling?
Sometimes problems with printing stuck on spooling can occur due to your drivers, and one way to fix that problem is to reinstall your printer driver. To do that, follow these steps: Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list. When Device Manager opens, locate your printer.
How do I bypass print spooler?
Click on the [Details] tab, then select [Spool Settings]. The Spool Settings window will be displayed. Click on the [Print directly to the printer] radio button. Click [OK] twice to close the Spool Settings and Properties windows.
Why does my HP printer keep spooling?
Restarting the Print Spooler to Fix Common HP Printing Problems. The most common HP printing issue is called “Print Job Stuck on Queue”, where the printer does not respond to any print jobs that are being sent to the printer clogging up the print queue. All you need to do is restart the print spooler.
How do I force a print job to cancel?
Learn how to cancel print jobs in Android. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification area. Select the print job you want to cancel. Tap Cancel to cancel the print job.
How do I cancel a print document that won’t delete?
Right-click the document again and select the “Cancel” command. Click “Yes” to confirm that you want to cancel the document. If the cancellation was successful, the document should disappear from the print queue and the printer will start printing the next document in line.
Why can’t I delete print job?
When you can’t remove a print job from the printing queue window by right-clicking the stuck job and clicking Cancel, you can try restarting your PC. This will sometimes remove offending items from the queue. If conventional methods and restarting your PC doesn’t clear the stuck job, move on to the next steps.
How do I cancel a print?
How do I reset my HP printer?
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How do I reset my HP wireless printer?
How do I troubleshoot my HP printer?
Below are a few solutions you may want to walk through in order to try to fix your HP printer issues.
- Solution 1 : Check Printer Status.
- Solution 2 : Cancel Print Jobs for your HP.
- Solution 3 : Set HP Printer to Default.
- Solution 4 : Basic HP Printer Troubleshooting.
- Solution 5 : Update HP Printer Driver (Recommended)
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.