What to add to ramen to make it better?
Top off your ramen with lots of fun goodies to give your bowl flavor, color, and texture. Here are some fun ideas: sriracha, kimchi, sesame seeds, crumbled bacon, nori (dried seaweed), fresh herbs (cilantro, Thai basil, chives), a drizzle of toasted sesame oil, crushed chiles, furikake, or a wedge of lime.
How do you make ramen taste like a restaurant?
The most basic is a 50/50 mixture of soy sauce and mirin. Some are made with miso or include chili pastes. For a restaurant-quality bowl of ramen anytime, keep kombu and dried shiitakes on hand for enhancing even homemade broth. Ditto for soy sauce and mirin.
What goes good in ramen Reddit?
My go to is some chopped garlic and an egg. Green onions, leafy greens, and any scrap meat if I have them.
- An Egg.
- Whatever protein chunks are about to get tossed.
- Green onions.
- White rice, for if you finish your noodles and still want more carbs.
How do I upgrade ramen Reddit?
- use miso broth instead of water.
- add chopped greens, edamame, and tons of bean sprouts on top.
- dribble of toasted sesame oil ontop just before eating.
- chopped cilantro and scallions if they’re around.