How do people with no job get an apartment?
- Get a co-signer. I get it. …
- Find a room with a roommate. Apparently 44% of renters in Los Angeles are renting with roommates. …
- Write an Intro Letter. …
- Show bank statements.
How do I get a place to live with no job?
- Benefits.gov. Government grants may be available to help you with housing payments. …
- Students. Apply for financial assistance if you are a student. …
- Shared Housing. Provide services for a senior in exchange for a place to stay.
How can I get an apartment with no pay stubs?
Can I rent with just savings?
Can I lie about my income on a rental application?
How can I fake proof of income?
With an easily downloaded pay check template (and the Internet is rife with them), a program such as Photoshop and some graphic design talent, it’s easy to create a pay stub out of thin air, or alter an existing pay stub to match any income requirements.
How do I show proof of income if I get paid cash?
- Tax statements.
- Letters from those who pay you, or from agencies that contract you out or contract your services.
- Duplicate receipt ledger (give one copy to every customer and keep one for your records)