Can you block someone from texting you?
Open the Messages app. Open the conversation with the person you want to block. Tap the More icon. Select Block number.
How do I block unwanted text Messages?
- Step 1: Open your messaging app and find the text you want to block. Then, select the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the Block number option and confirm your decision in the pop-up.
How do I block text messages on my iPhone?
- From the home screen, select the. Messages app.
- Select the desired message thread, then select the Contact at the top of the screen to get the Contact options.
- Select Info.
- Scroll to and select Block this Caller, then select Block Contact to confirm.
How do I block text messages on my iPhone without a phone number?
Open the Phone app and go to the Recents tab to view your call log. The number for the spam SMS will be listed there. Tap the little ‘i’ button to go to its details page. Scroll down and tap the Block this Caller option.
How do I stop text Messages from unknown numbers?
How do you stop text messages from going to your iPhone?
How do I block text messages on my iPhone 10x?
- From the Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap the text message from the number you wish to block.
- Tap Details in the top right corner.
- Tap the information icon that looks like the letter “i”.
- Tap Block this Caller > Block Contact.