Can I use my phone as a scanner?
If you have an Android smartphone and use Google Drive, you do not even need to download an additional app because Google Drive includes a document-scanning function. … Place the document you want to scan on a flat surface. Tap the Scan camera icon and hold the phone or tablet over the document to get a clear picture.
Can you use your phone camera to scan documents?
Open Google Drive and tap the + symbol. Under the Create New tab, select Scan. Position the phone camera over the document and tap the Shutter button when you’re ready to capture the image. Tap the check mark to keep the scan or the back arrow to retake it.
How do I scan a document as a PDF on my phone?
Scan and create a PDF document on Android Device
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
Where is my scanner on my phone?
How to Find Your Scanner on Android
- Touch the “Magnifying Glass” button to bring up the search box on your phone screen.
- Type the name of your scanner app in the Search field and then tap “Search.”
- Touch the scanner app displayed in the search results to launch the application.
Where is the scan button on my phone?
If you’re using an Android, the best way to scan documents is through the Google Drive app. You can scan documents directly into Google Drive by tapping the “+” button in the lower-right corner of the home screen. When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan”.
How do I scan with my iPhone?
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. …
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
How do I scan a document and email it as a PDF?
Open the scanning software on your computer and select the scan to be saved in a “PDF” format. Name your file, specify the directory you want the PDF file saved in and hit “Preview.” Preview your scan and hit “Scan” if you’re satisfied with how our document looks. Open your email program and address your email.
How do you turn a scan into a PDF?
Press the Scan button, and then in Windows, choose Adobe Acrobat from the list of registered applications. Then, in the Acrobat scan interface, select a scanner and a document preset or Custom Scan. To scan a paper document to PDF using Acrobat, go to Tools > Create PDF.