|From||United States of America|
|Birth||31 March 1988, New Orleans|
Jeremy Pierce, better known by his stage name JAE E, is an American rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana. In 2009 he released his debut EP Grand Entrance. After his early success he signed a management deal with MiL Management in 2010. He is best known for his single “Go Get It” Ft. E40 and Thaddeous Shade released in 2012.
JAE E was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on March 31, 1988. Due to Hurricane Katrina in 2005, JAE E was forced to move quite often until finding a home on the west coast. He released his first project Grand Entrance in May 2009 under La La Entertainment which opened the doors for his lead single “Me 2″‘ to climb the New Music Weekly Hot 100 and Hot A/C music charts.
After the release of two projects under La LA Entertainment, JAE E and owner, Matt Davies, decided to go their separate ways. JAE E was later approached by Jaime Avila and Danny Gonzalez to join MiL Management at the end of 2009. Working with Young Money recording artist Glasses Malone and EMI recording artist Huey on his second mixtape ‘The Wake’ brought JAE E further interest.
Throughout his career JAE E has performed with the Fabolous, Schoolboy Q, Casey Veggies, E-40, Tyga, Wale, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. In October 2012 he teamed up with Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, Ab- Soul and Stalley for the BET Music Matters Tour in Phoenix, Arizona. JAE E collaborated with producer Fingazz on his 2011 single Fast Money Ft. Nate Dogg and followed it up with two mixtapes, The Wake and Cigars & Champagne which featuring “Glasses Malone” (Young Money) and “Huey” (EMI).
During the first half of 2012 JAE E released two singles, “Get At Me” ft. DMX and “Go Get It” Ft. E-40 and Thaddeous Shade. The success from the single led to working with Grand Hustle producer Elliot Stroud on his record Swim Ft. Vee.
- A Day in the Life First Class (2010)
- The Wake (2011)
- Cigars & Champagne (2011)
- ADITL: First Class (2012)
- Grand Entrance EP (2009) May 28, 2009
- “Problem” with Glasses Malone
- “Talk to Me” with Huey
- “Rock Your World” with Fingazz
- “That Girl” with Fingazz
- “Selfish Ways” with Fingazz
- “Go Get It” with E-40
- “Cant Hold Back” with E-40
- “Get at Me” with DMX and Dame Grease
- “Get at Me (Remix)” with TwhyEclusive
- “Money, Money” with Mike Jones
- “100 Ones” with Dorrough
- “Live My Life” with Twhy Xclusive
- “Swim” with Stroud (Grand Hustle)
- “Take You Down” with Baby Bash
- “Fast Money” with Nate Dogg
- “Big Time” with Young Dro