Danielle Harold is an English actress who is best known for her role as Lola Pearce in the BBC soap opera “EastEnders”, which she played from 2011 to 2015, and reprised in April 2019. She is also known for being her appearance in other shows and movies like Jamie’s Dream School, Two Graves, Monster, Dead Ringer, Children in Need, Billy’s Olympic Nightmare, Casualty, Pointless Celebrities, Next Door, and Daybreak.
What is Danielle Harold Famous For?
- Being an actress as well as a model.
- For her role as Lola Pearce in “EastEnders”.
Where is Danielle Harold From?
Danielle Harold was born on 30th May 1992 in Lewisham, London, the United Kingdom. Her birth name is Danielle Amy Louise Harold. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and her religion is Christian. She hasn’t disclosed any information about her family background, siblings, and early life. She holds British nationality and she belongs to white British ethnicity. Her present age is 30 as of 2022.
About her educational background, she received one GCSE because she had lost a year of school due to an illness and missed out on being able to study for exams. She later studied acting.
Danielle Harold Career Timeline
- Before Harold started her acting career appearing in the 2011 TV series “Jamie’s Dream School”.
- In June 2011, EastEnders producers announced that Harold had been cast as Lola Pearce, the granddaughter of established characters Billy Mitchell and Julie Perkins. She made her first appearance in EastEnders on 12th July 2011.
- She is the first EastEnders actress to portray giving birth live on air, and the second British soap actress, after Coronation Street actress Jennie McAlpine.
- In June 2015, it was announced that Harold would be leaving EastEnders later that year. In December 2018, it was announced that she would reprise her role as Lola Pearce. She returned to the series with her on-screen daughter, Lexi Pearce, in April 2019.
- Further, she has appeared in the 2017 TV series “Billy’s Olympic Nightmare” and “Casualty”.
- In 2017, she made her debut film “Fanged Up” as Katie Makepeace and after a year, she appeared in the movies Pleasureland as Dina, Two Graves as Leanne, Monster as Sarah, Dead Ringer as Melissa Prince.
- In 2019, she was seen in “The Tombs”.
Awards and Achievements
- Won Best Newcomer in 2012 for her work in EastEnders
- Won Best Baby Drama (Lola fights for Lexi) in 2013 for her work in EastEnders
Why is Lola Pearce leaving EastEnders?
EastEnders has announced that Lola Pearce is leaving the soap. Danielle Harold has been axed from the program and her character is due to be killed off. She will be leaving the program due to new boss Chris Clenshaw’s plan to shake up the show. It’s thought a big storyline is being planned by show bosses as to how the single-mum leaves Walford. Further, it was revealed that Danielle met with soap bosses where she expected to discuss an extension of her contract but was instead told her days on the show were numbered. An EastEnders insider said: “Dan was in pieces. The cull came out of the blue. “She was not expecting the chop because her character has been a firm favorite with viewers. She’ll be written out with no option to return.” The set insider added: “Danielle was teary but was told a number of the cast were being shown the door. An exact date hasn’t yet been given for when Lola is going to leave the show but Danielle met with bosses due to having six months left on her contract.
How much is Danielle Harold Net Worth is 2022?
Danielle Harold is a successful actress and model whose net worth is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2022 which she accumulated from her career as an actress as well as a model which is her main source of wealth. She has starred in numerous series and movies and got huge fame in the TV industry. Besides acting, she added some fortune from endorsements, advertisements, photo shoots, and more. Today, she is living a lavish lifestyle at present. Her exact salary is still to get unfolded yet.
Who is Danielle Harold Boyfriend?
Danielle Harold is not married and she is still to get married. She is very secretive when it comes to her personal life and her relationship status. She is assumed to be single at present and she does not have a boyfriend. She often shares beautiful pictures on her social media platform with her co-stars. But she never confirmed them as her boyfriend. She is leading a single life happily. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Danielle Harold Height, Weight, and Body Size
Danielle Harold has a slim type with a voluptuous body figure. Her body size is 31 inches breast, 23 inches waist, and 33 inches-hips. Her bra size is 36A and her cup size is A(US). Whereas her dress. She stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm. She has blonde hair color and gray eyes color. Her body weight consists of 55 kg or 121 lbs. She has a pouty lip and with charming smile.
Did You Know?
- She has been signed with Intertalent Rights Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- When she secured the role of Lola Pearce on EastEnders, Danielle was working as a waitress.
- For her portrayal of Lola Pearce, she was ranked at number #83 in “The 100 Greatest EastEnders (1985) Characters of All Time” list.
- She played the role of Georgie Manning in an episode titled Roadman of the BBC One medical drama series, Casualty in 2017.