Christo Grozev, a Bulgarian media expert, media investor, and investigative journalist for Bellingcat, has a Wikipedia bio in his name.
He is one of the principal authors of the investigation into Russian FSB officers’ involvement in Alexei’s poisoning Navalny.
In 2019 he was awarded the European Press Prize in the Investigative Journalism category. In 2000, Grozev became the president of Metromedia International; under his leadership, 26 radio stations operating in 9 countries of the world.
Spotlight On Christo Grozev’s Wikipedia And Age
Although The media person Christo is not featured on English Wikipedia, his bio is featured on Russian Wikipedia, where we can find the detailed biography on him.
Along with the biography, there are details on his career on Wikipedia.
Christo Grozev is 51 years old.
Born on May 20, 1969, his zodiac is Taurus. He was born in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Details On Christo’s Family And Wife
The details on Grozev’s family are still out of the public eye.
There is no photo of his family on his social media handle as well.
Christo Grozev is married, but details of his wife and his wedding are not available on any media.
His Net Worth
His primary income source is media; he makes a good amount of money from the media house.
The networth of Christo is under preview.
Christo’s Twitter Account
Christo made his debut on Twitter in May 2010 under the username @christogrozev. He has verified Twitter with more than 68.9k followers.
His Twitter bio mentions him and his work.
Just over two hours after @navalny’s team announced its initiative for a smart mass “Free Navalny” rally – which will take place once half a million people sign up and commit to going out to protest – the counter is at 26 k. https://t.co/tsSIcbuzRm
— Christo Grozev (@christogrozev) March 23, 2021
|Birthday||May 20, 1969|
|Education||American University in Bulgaria and Imadec University|
Top Facts On Christo Grozev
- Christo Grozev is available on Facebook with the username Christo Grozev.
- Grozev is Fluent in English, Russian, Estonian, and Dutch.
- Christo received his Bachelor’s degree from American University in Bulgaria and a Master’s degree from Imadec University.
- In 1990 he became one of the founders of the first private radio station in Bulgaria.
- In 2006, Grozev was forced to sell all of his media projects in Russia.
- Grozev’s other media assets are a news television channel and several newspapers in Bulgaria.