This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Social Studies / Creative Arts under the Faculty of Education in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Social Studies / Creative Arts
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Social Studies / Creative Arts.
You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
Social Studies / Creative Arts can be studied under the Education in the following Nigerian Universities;
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Social Studies / Creative Arts under the Faculty of Education in the above Universities include;
One (1) Arts/Social Science subject.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Social Studies / Creative Arts;
Five (5) SSCE credit passes in
One (1) Social Science/Arts subject