This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Physical and Health Education under the Faculty of Education in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Physical and Health Education
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Physical and Health Education.
You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
Physical and Health Education can be studied under the Education in the following Nigerian Universities;
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Physical and Health Education under the Faculty of Education in the above Universities include;
Biology and any two relevant subjects
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Physical and Health Education;
Five SSCE credits/TC II merit passes in five subjects including
Biology or its equivalent.