The Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Structural Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Structural Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Structural Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Structural Engineering.
Please read the Structural Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Structural Engineering
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Structural Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Structural Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
UTME Requirement for Structural Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject
UTME Subject combination for Structural Engineering:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics