The Bachelor’s Degree in Nautical Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Nautical Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Nautical Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Nautical Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Nautical Science.
Please read the Nautical Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Nautical Science
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Nautical Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Nautical Science:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Nautical Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Nautical Science:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.