The Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Aerospace Engineering? Aerospace engineering is focused on the design and creation of aircraft and spacecraft, including satellites and missiles.
This page provides the following:
- Aerospace Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Aerospace Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Aerospace Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Aerospace Engineering.
Please read the Aerospace Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Aerospace Engineering
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna – AFIT-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Aerospace Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Aerospace Engineering:
A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Aerospace Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Aerospace Engineering:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.